background


Monday, September 6, 2010

First day of 3K!

I just don’t know where the time goes!?! I can’t believe it is already September and it has been a month since our last post. We have been busy! Grace started 3K at Gan Shalom last week and LOVES it! Her teacher is wonderful as are the other little boys and girl. Ummmm yes, I meant for that to be singular, There is only one other girl in the class... 7 boys and 2 girls!!! I bet Ms. Lesli has her hands full this year! Grace has made fast friends and I am really happy we decided to send her to the summer program because I think it helped tremendously with her transition. She was able to once again walk right and and make herself at home without shedding a tear when it was time for me to leave. Just a big hug and kiss and a “Bye Mommy! See you in five minutes!” 
This 3K program is serious business! She has a class schedule and responsibilities and I think they are already working on their college essays! All jokes aside, this really is a top notch program and I couldn’t be happier with it all. Her teachers and the school director say she is doing very well and her progress reports have come back with all positive remarks. SHE IS EVEN EATING LUNCH!!! Wahoo! It really is a case of “monkey see, monkey do” I think.
Her ballet class starts on Wednesday. We went and purchased her “uniform” and she got all dressed up and was twirling around her playroom and pointing her toes. She is so excited. I know she is going to have a great time. Her tumble time class at school is also on Wednesday. I hope this isn’t too much for her in one day... we shall see!
Later this month we will once again be heading up to Atlanta for the transplant dentist to check out her molar situation. We will update after that check up with the results... or her “surgery” date. 

Here are some current pictures:
First day of school!
All dressed up in her ballet outfit.

So happy!
Looking too grown up!
Thank you for keeping up with us and please remember our donor family in your prayers.

1 comment: